Teacher Aide (30 Hours p.w)
Our brand-new, purpose-built Wellington Campus is seeking an experienced Teacher Aide to provide support to a Year 8 student (male) with some challenging behaviour and additional support to students across the junior cohort (Year 3-8), on a full-time (30 hours p.w), fixed-term basis until December 2022.
Essential Experience and Skills
- Recent experience working with young people, particularly those at a similar age range;
- An understanding of the New Zealand curriculum;
- An understanding of different learning methods;
- Ability to cater for students’ varying needs;
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills;
- Patience, resilience, adaptability and empathy.
An understanding of how to support students, or preferably experience supporting students with additional needs, is essential. Previous experience working with children and/or adults with learning or behavioural difficulties would be advantageous.
These are exciting times for the Campus as we finalise the move into our new campus in Grenada later this year.
Unfortunately, applications from abroad cannot currently be considered.
To apply, please click on "Apply Now".
Closing: Friday, 17 September (unless an appointment is made sooner)
- Famille d'Emplois Teacher Aides
- Type de paie Salaire
- Johnsonville, Wellington, Nouvelle-Zélande