Our welcoming Maungaturoto Campus, serving our community from Dargaville to Warkworth and close to the Northland beach holiday townships of Mangawhai, Waipu and Ruakaka, is seeking an experienced, technology savvy Office Administrator with strong organisational and relationship skills to provide administrative support to their teaching and non-teaching staff.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the school office in an efficient and organised manner;
- Providing administration support to management, teaching and non-teaching staff, and students;
- Assisting with IT issues to ensure the smooth running of the site;
- Invoicing and preparation of monthly accounts for payment.
We welcome applications from candidates who meet the following criteria:
- A high level of computer literacy;
- Experience as an administrator in a busy working environment;
- A personable, patient and caring individual with a positive attitude towards children;
- A professional manner and excellent organisational skills.
The successful candidate will have two to three years’ administrative experience, preferably in an education setting, a positive, can-do attitude, be highly organised and methodical, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please note, applications from overseas cannot currently be considered.
To apply, please click on "Apply Now".
Closing: Friday, 24 September (unless an appointment is made sooner)
**Watch our OneSchool Global New Zealand video**
- Job Family Admin
- Pay Type Salary
- Maungaturoto, New Zealand